| Services Provided by Piedmont Triad Education Consortium
- Provide high quality professional learning experiences for instructional leaders.
- Provide highly respected forums for dialogue and debate on educational issues.
- Coordinate shared services and conversations between K-12 and higher education institutions.
- Deliver long-term training sessions on best practices in leadership for educational administrators.
- Collaborate to influence educational policy at the local, state and national levels.
- Advocate for teaching and learning that ensures all learners have equal access to knowledge.
- Provide specialized assistance to member institutions in the areas of planning, assessment and consultant services.
- Recognize and honor those educators who demonstrate exemplary behavior to ensure academic success of all learners.